Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Humpty Dumpty Easter




Today I started my first ebay auction for American Holiday Artists (aHa). It's a new group I have recently been invited join. Here's a link to the website if you'd like to know more.... http://suzanneurbandesigns.typepad.com/aha/ Suzanne started aHa.
The picture above is Humpty Dumpty. Most of us know him from that nursery rhyme. But did you know that Alice met him when she went Through the Looking Glass?


Humpty Dumpty has a quote written on his pants... it's something he said to Alice: "Humpty Dumpty said with a short laugh: My name means the shape I am --and a good handsome shape it is too."
You can flip old Humpty around if you are in the mood for an easter egg that has spring flowers painted on it.


You can find Humpty Dumpty on my ebay auction right now... I started him at a low bid of 88 cents!


No comments: