Thursday, May 02, 2013

Update on My Activities

I have been working hard on my art lately. The past two years I have been tending my baby grand-daughter who is just turning 2. My grandmotherly duties have been relieved a few days a week as little Lily Rain is going to pre-school to expand her social  skills.

That means I have more time to work on my art! I am working on my watercolor painting currently. 



I was recently juried into Xanadu Gallery of Scottsdale AZ as one of their online studio artists. 
You can purchase my work there at:


I was also accepted into the Trodden Path Gallery; You can purchase my work at this link:


If you are live in Utah, you can find my art at Local Colors Gallery  1054 E. 2100 So. Salt Lake City, UT 84106 Or visit their website:

Sold!

Also in Utah you can find my whimsical art at Paisley Pomegranate of Park City, and Salt Lake City.

No comments: