Thursday, January 08, 2009







I am in the process of working on something totally new for ebay. I am pretty excited about it. I hope it will be a fun thing that people will enjoy. It will be just in time for Valentines Day. Gee, the holidays are over and I am already thinking Valentines? What's up with that? I guess when you consider that ebay items have to ship and all, my mind just moved on to the next holiday, so people can have it delivered in plenty of time. Anyway, when I get this 'new' thing done I will post it here.
I am also working on a series of Alice in Wonderland paintings, and will post some of those on here too. I love Alice and her adventures, although I think some of it is a bit twisted.
Above is a painting I did yesterday with a quote on it. I like painting happy paintings!

No comments: