Sunday, January 25, 2009

Winter Ewe


Gosh here it is Sunday night and the week has just flown by. It is snowing heavily tonight. One of those nights you like to just stay in and be cozy in the house. We have had an inversion for the past couple of weeks and everything was so grungy, the pollution was trapped in the valley here. It rained yesterday and then this morning and washed clean the air. Now we have white fluffy snowflakes!

Yesterday I got out my mom's serger and tried to learn how to use it. There were no needles so I thought I would just make a trip to the local fabric store, but they didnt' have any so I ended up traveling a distance to get some. By the time I got back home my time was spent for learning how to use it. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

I entered the Nibblefest contest with a slightly grunged up heart. I added glitter too. It's called 'Winter Ewe'.

No comments: