Thursday, July 22, 2010

Success!


Yesterday my sister dear and I walked 7 miles. There is no one better to walk with than a sister or good friend. In my case, my sister is also my bestest of friends! Then in the evening I walked another mile and half with my friend down the street and when I got home I then went walking with my son for another mile. Now the cool thing about walking with wonderful people is that you get to talk to them and hear about the great things happening in their lives.


Today I painted an acrylic and charcoal painting called 'Success'. It will be listed on ebay tonight. I put a quote on it by Ann Landers that I really adore: "The Lord gave us two ends - one to sit on and one to think with. Success depends on which one we use the most".


So I have to say that based on that philosophy, yesterday I had a very successful day because I certainly wasn't sitting much!

No comments: