Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Let the Saints Begin!


As previously mentioned I have a show mid October at Local Colors and had decided to do a theme of Saints. So between now and then about everything I paint will be Saints.
This weekend I will have a booth at the Avenues Street Fair in Salt Lake. This is a lovely community day long festival which I have done for 5 or 6 years now. One thing that is really enjoyable about it is that everyone brings their dogs to it. You see the most amazing variety of dogs! I love it.

So with dogs in mind, my first saint painting is a dog! St. DoggyBeGood is the saint of doggy treats. He is very sweet in nature and very popular among dogs.

If you happen to be in Salt Lake this weekend come visit me. The fair will be on 7th Avenue between I and N streets. I will be sharing a booth with John Blumenkamp - an awesome photographer. Our booth will be between K and L street, on the south side #22.

I will be bringing my dog (painting), come meet St. DoggyBeGood.

No comments: