Saturday, April 04, 2009

Class Reunion




This year is my class reunion and I won't be able to go!! I am so sad to miss it. My dad just remarried and they have set a reception for the very same day and the exact time. I certainly can't miss my Dad's reception. Isn't life like that... you can go along for months at a time and nothing out of the ordinary happens, and then two important things are scheduled to happen on the very same day.
About two years ago we had a reunion for the whole school, from the time it started to the most recent graduating class. It was so fun to see old friends.
I have a picture here of my art class that was taken for the yearbook. I am the one with the circle and the star. We dressed up in old clothes and it was really fun. (I bet you thought those were our real school clothes ~ we're not that old!!!)
My friend posted my blog link on our class reunion blog, so if anyone drops by be sure to say hi!!

No comments: