Friday, April 03, 2009

Sheep Time Featured on EBSQ




I belong to a group of online artists called EBSQ Self Representing Artists. It's a wonderful well-developed support for online artists. They have auction templates for the artists to use and group shows on the website as well as the usual discussion boards ect. I have belonged to the group since 2001.

Anyway on the front page of the website, each day they feature an artist. Through the week they pick a theme and this week's theme is 'Time'. They are featuring a little aceo that I did last summer called Time Sheep.

Here's the link if you are interested in checking EBSQ out. http://www.ebsqart.com/

Remember my image will only be up for the day. Thanks EBSQ!


Speaking of ACEO's or ATC whichever you want to call them (artist trading cards), it got me in the mood to paint an aceo. So I did. I did a lady in watercolor. I am not sure if I will put it on ebay or in a gallery I am in... or maybe I could put it on etsy... I opened an account last year and haven't used it yet, but it's my goal to start using it this month. Anyway, back to this aceo, I decided to brush up on my watercolors and I think I will do a series of them. This is not my traditional folk art that I normally sell on ebay, it's my version of fine art.

1 comment:

Chicken Lips said...

Adorable sheep! I'll be sure to check out that blog.